Employment collection notice
Available at: http://www.parra.catholic.edu.au/policy-central
1. When you apply for this position you will provide CEDP (through our schools, Catholic Early Learning Centres (CELCs), Catholic Out of School Hours Care services (COSHCs) and offices) with personal information.
2. If you provide us with personal information, for example your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application. We may keep this information on file if your application is unsuccessful in case another position becomes available.
3. Our Privacy - Statement sets out how you may access and seek correction of your personal information that we hold about you if you are unsuccessful for the position. However, there may be occasions when access is denied. Such occasions would include where access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others. Our Privacy - Statement also sets out how you may complain about a breach of privacy and how we will deal with such a complaint. Our Privacy - Statement is available at: http://www.parra.catholic.edu.au/privacy
4. We may disclose this kind of information to the following types of organisations: the Catholic Education Commission of NSW and the Catholic Commission for Employment Relations. We will also disclose this information with your consent or as required or authorised by law.
5. We are required to conduct a criminal record check and collect information regarding whether you are or have been the subject of an Apprehended Violence Order and certain criminal offences under Child Protection laws. We may also elect to collect personal information about you in accordance with these laws.
6. We may use service providers who provide certain services to us and our staff and students including data storage and contemporary online teaching tools. We may provide your personal information to such service providers in connection with the provision of these services. Our service providers may store, or process, data outside Australia, including in the United States, Singapore, Ireland and possibly other countries. We endeavour to find where these providers store their data and update this collection notice as such information becomes available to us. In addition, our email service provider may store and process emails in the United States or in any other country utilised by Google.
7. If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that you are disclosing that information to us and why, that they can access that information if they wish and that we do not usually disclose the information to third parties.
8. You may obtain further information from the following:
- For our schools: the school principal
- For our CELCs: the CELC director
- For our COSHCs: the COSHC supervisor
- For our offices: Privacy Officer:
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
Locked Bag 4
North Parramatta NSW 1750
T: 9840 5600.