Personal Information We Collect
As a user or job seeker ("Job Seeker") visiting this site, you may choose to provide personal information to us, including but not limited to the following information about you:
- Personal information you decide to provide to us as a Job Seeker
- Specific career details and skills you decide to provide to us as a Job Seeker
- A resume may also be provided as part of your application.
Compass may use that information as described below (see Use of Job Seeker Information).
By registering a profile on our recruitment database and electing to receive job mail, you are opting to receive email notification of jobs that match the personal preferences you have selected. You will always have the opportunity to opt out of receiving these communications at any time through accessing your account.
Use Of Job Seeker Information
- We will not use any Job Seeker information for any purposes other than to facilitate the recruitment process.
- We will not use any Job Seeker Information for any marketing or any other promotional or information gathering functions not directly related to the recruitment process.
- We will not provide any Job Seeker Information to any other individual, company or government body or organization whatsoever, except as required by law or related to the recruitment process.
- We provide assurances to the best of our abilities that the Job Seekers Information is kept secure and safe, and is not mistreated or used in any way contrary to the recruitment process.
· Compass may use Job Seeker information to conduct some or all pre-employment screening checks as part of our recruitment process. During our recruitment process, Compass may conduct some or all of the following pre-employment screening checks:
- Confirmation of education and / or previous employment
- Reference checks
- Criminal History
- Professional memberships
- Directorship search
- Company checks
Access to any Job Seeker information is only made available to the appropriate people within Compass and /or our approved service providers who are directly involved in the recruitment process.
Any other disclosure will only be made if required by law, or with your consent.
At any time, you may access your account to update your profile and / or resume ensuring the information Compass holds about you is complete, accurate and up to date.
Consequence of not providing Job Seeker Information
There are no consequences if you choose not to disclose particular personal information about yourself, although it may affect our ability to successfully align available positions with your specific needs.
Access and Correction
Our contact details are:
Attention to the Privacy Officer:
Ground Floor, 35-51 Mitchell Street,
McMahons Point, Sydney NSW 2060
Fax: 02 9371 7682