TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please be aware that registration on the Casella’s On-Line Recruitment site does not guarantee employment with Casella Wines Pty Ltd. Your details will be stored on our database and any candidates closely matching the requirements of positions as they become available may be contacted for interview. Casella's gives no guarantee of the continued availability of any particular position advertised and will not be responsible should a position be filled at any time prior to the removal of an advertisement.
You must keep your details and career history on the site up to date. Casella’s takes no responsibility for any incorrect or out of date information submitted by an applicant. Details of applicants not logging in to the site for 6 months will be removed.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
"Personal information" means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about a person whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from the information or opinion.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
The type of information we collect from you depends upon your use of the Site. Generally speaking, however, the information which we may collect can be divided into the following broad categories:
- Information you give us: we receive and store information which you enter into the Site. This may represent a wide range of information. For example, when you register with Casella’s On-Line Recruitment, we will collect information from you such as your name, phone number, salary, qualifications and employment history.
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information which is collected from the Site is used by us to operate the Site, to provide you with access to the services of Casella’s On-Line Recruitment and to help us improve the Site and the services we offer.
We will not disclose personal information about you collected through the Site to third parties except:
- To our Employees, Contractors and Agents: from time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Such parties will have access to only that personal information required by them to perform their functions, and may not use such information for any other purposes.
- Where required by Law: in certain circumstances we may be required by law to disclose your personal information, for example to law enforcement agencies.
- To conduct screening: Third parties nominated by you will be contacted to conduct pre-employment reference checks. Applications will not be processed without these checks being undertaken.
- With your Consent: other than as outlined above, we will endeavour to provide you with notice (which may occur via your nominated e-mail) when we wish to provide personal information about you to third parties, and provide you with the opportunity to chose not to share that information.
An important aspect of the security of your personal information is the password protection system. You must keep your password secure and take care not to disclose it to any third parties. Although we will take care to ensure that maximum security for your personal information, you are ultimately solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords. Please notify us immediately if you believe that your password has been disclosed, or you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, or any other breach of security.
The Site may contains links to other sites. With the exception of other sites owned by us, we do not control the privacy practices or policies of sites reached through links from this Site. If you have any questions about the privacy practices and policies of those sites then you should contact the companies controlling those sites directly.