Employment Collection Notice
1. In applying for this position you will be providing Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst (CEDB) with personal information. We can be contacted at PO Box 308, Bathurst NSW 2795, Telephone (02) 6338 3000, Facsimile (02) 6338 3001 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you provide us with personal information, for example your name and address or information obtained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application.
3. You may seek access to your personal information held at this office if you are unsuccessful in your application. However, there may be occasions when access is denied. Such occasions would include where access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
4. We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent. We usually disclose this type of information to organisations such as Government departments, Catholic Education Commission, Catholic Commission for Employment Relations, Catholic Education Offices and schools, local Diocese and parish, our insurers and medical practitioners.
5. You are required to provide at the time of application a valid Working with Children Check Number.
6. If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that you are disclosing that information to us and they can access that information if they wish. We do not disclose their information to third parties.